Damage and Glass Damage
In NF Fleet, we have our own claims department, so if you are insured through us, you are guaranteed a fast and flexible handling of claim. Below you can read more about what to do, if the damage occurs.
What do you do, if the damage has occured?
We have made a checklist for you with all the things you need to be aware of and do when the damage has occurred:
- Is a counterparty involved? If so, always remember to write down the person's registration number, name and contact details
- It’s a good idea to take pictures of the cars' damages and location as well as where and how they stand in relation to the lane
- Are there witnesses present? If so, it’s a good idea to obtain their name and contact information
- If the car cannot continue to drive, contact Viking on +47 970 02 035 and provide your registration number
- We also offer a free loan car in connection with damage if you use one of our damage centers. Find your injury center at My NF Fleet
- In the event of damages without a counterparty, it is not necessary to make a claim. Contact only one of the damage centers NF Fleet cooperates with and get a free loan car at the same time
- If you have got a glass damage in Norway or Europe, you can read more below.
- If you need help, call us directly on telephone +47 67 10 87 40
What do you do if you have a glass damage?
If you have got a glass damage or if the windscreen needs to be replaced, you have to take action quickly and contact one of our suppliers.
- Riis Bilglass - Tel: +47 987 09 009
- Hurtigruta Carglass - Tel: +47 21 62 82 12
- Ryds Bilglass - Tel: +47 09511
If you have got a glass damage in Europe, you can read more here.
The sooner the glass damage is repaired, the less the risk of the windscreen cracking and having to be replaced.
Until you have an agreement with a supplier to repair the glass damage, it is a good idea to put a windscreen patch on the damage so that it is not worsened by moisture and dirt.
If you have insurance through NF Fleet, we settle directly with the supplier and you avoid the administration. Remember to show the digital servicecard in our app.
Online claim form and claims history
You can easily and quickly fill out online claim forms on Tryg. You are also welcome to call us on +47 67 10 87 40 and report the claim by telephone.
Your claims history is transferred in case of new insurance company
If you as an employee stop in the company and no longer need the company car, but instead a car in your own name, you have to be aware that the number of incriminating damages will be reported to the new insurance company when they contact us and ask for bonus information.