Service and EU Control
We facilitate administration in connection with both EU control and service for all NF Fleet customers.
Service and maintenance
In order to have a reliable car and to maintain the warranty, it is important that:
- Service is done within the intervals stated in the car's service booklet or shown on the car's dashbord service indicator (this is the car users own responsibility)
- A publically approved workshop that has an agreement with NF Fleet is used (see overview in the My NF Fleet app's map function)
- You show your service card in the app when visiting a workshop
- The workshop has to check supplier conditions on our website or with our technical department
- A replacement car for workshop visits is ordered directly from the workshop
Book service online
You can book your service appointment quickly and easily online on My NF Fleet, independent of the workshops opening hours. Order whenever it suits you best. When you book a time, you will receive a mail confirmation.
Acute car problems?
If there is an acute issue with your car outside of the service interval, visit your closest, authorised workshop.
Periodic EU Control
As the car's user, it is your responsibility to get your car MOT tested. The first time a car is called in for MOT inspection is 4 years after the car's first registration. Thereafter, the car will be called in for inspection every two years.
We will send you a notice by e-mail 6-8 weeks before the deadline for carrying out the inspection. If you do not comply with the notice period from the Norwegian Road Administration and let the deadline expire, you are not allowed to use the car any more and police can confiscate the number plate. You can check the deadline for MOT control here.
We take care of paying the MOT inspection and all related administration costs, however, it is the employee's responsibility to comply with the notice and drive the car to the MOT check when due.
If you have any questions, you are more than welcome to contact us on +47 67 10 87 40.
Replacement car when needed
If you need a rental car while your car is in service, we can provide you with that. Read more about NF Fleet's short-term rental here or contact us on +47 67 10 87 40 to hear more.